Learn about Australia’s indigenous Aboriginal people in the timeless and spiritual setting of the world’s oldest living rainforest.
On Tuesday and Thursday evenings, connect with two local indigenous brothers whilst they share a piece of their remarkable culture with you, in a setting where they played as children.
Flames of the Forest invites guests to connect with Australia’s ancient people through storytelling, didgeridoo and song whilst immersed under the canopy of the rainforest.
This fully inclusive evening includes a cultural background, story telling, soulful didgeridoo playing and mesmerizing, haunting song coupled with an abundant, locally sourced, seven dish banquet served to shared tables of ten, and a selection of wonderful wines.
The evening includes:
- Flaming arrival and candle lit forest
- Pre dinner drinks with sparkling wine and canapes
- Seven dish plattered banquet dinner served to your table seated under a magnificent, black, silk lined marquee highlighted by sparkling, hand made crystal chandeliers
- Australian sparkling wine, red and white wine, beer and soft drinks
- Aboriginal cultural performance by two brothers featuring storytelling, didgeridoo and song
- Shared tables of ten so you can enjoy the company of fellow travellers
- Return coach transfers from your hotel
Please note: All Freedom Day descriptions represent a typical itinerary and may not operate exactly as described. Local operators may vary from time to time.